1. Anyone can take part in the Challenge
2. To participate in the Challenge, you must choose any project for promotion, not prohibited topics. The register of topics prohibited for promotion and advertising is described in the legislation of the Republic of Cyprus. The organizers have the right to refuse to participate in the competition for a project that does not comply with the legislation of the Republic of Cyprus. The participant of the challenge can submit several applications for participation in the Challenge for one or different projects, i.e. the number of projects per participant is not limited.
3. As part of the promoted project, the participant takes any 10 key queries for promotion.The promoted keywords can be in he TOP-10 in the Google search engine at the time of submission.The frequency should not be zero (from 0-10 according to Google Ads Keyword planner). The higher the frequency, the more points the participant can earn for promoting the request. If the key request does not meet the described requirements, then points for its promotion will not be awarded.
4. The frequency of requests is checked through the Google Keyword Planner service
5. The frequency value is set by the coefficients according to the table:
Frequency by Google Ads Keyword planner
We take into account as a coefficient
6. Projects are divided into categories - commercial and informational. Prize places are divided into these categories.
7. The category is ranked by site and queries. If the site is commercial, and more than 2/3 of the requests are informational, then the project will be moved to the informational category.
8. The start date of the competition is 10/10/2022. The end date of the competition is 15.12.2022.
9. To participate in the competition, you must register in the system https://challenge.serpzilla.com/
10. It is necessary to confirm ownership of the project using a file on the hosting, or access to the analytics counter (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.)
11. The organizers have the right to withdraw any project from participation if the participant used dubious methods of promotion: the use of bots, generated or meaningless content, the promotion of any indicators, the absence of a general topic on request, manipulation of page indexing.
12. The organizers have the right to refuse a participant to participate in the competition without explaining the reasons.
Calculation of results and determination of the winner.
1. Contestants can receive points for promoting requests, as well as for completing assignments.
2. The winners are determined by the highest number of points received in total for project promotion and completed tasks.
3. The prize fund is $3 000.
4. There are 6 prizes in the awarding ceremony.
The participant who took 1st place in the category of commercial projects receives a prize of $1000 from the prize fund.
The participant who took 2nd place in the category of commercial projects receives a prize of $500 from the prize fund.
The participant who took the 3rd place in the category of commercial projects receives a prize of $100 from the prize fund.
The participant who took 1st place in the category of information projects receives a prize of $700 from the prize fund.
The participant who took 2nd place in the category of information projects receives a prize of $300 from the prize fund.
The participant who took 3rd place in the category of information projects receives a prize of $100 from the prize fund.
5. The competition includes 1 additional nomination, the winner of which are determined by the jury members. At the same time, the total number of points scored during the competition does not affect the determination of the winner in these nominations.
6. The winner of the "Best Case" nomination receives a prize of $300 from the prize fund.
7. In the case when the participant added several projects to the competition, the scoring will be made within each project separately. Points for promoting one project are not cumulative with points from completing assignments for another.
8. It is prohibited to promote the same site by several participants.
9. If the project was promoted according to highly competitive requests, then the received points for the promotion are credited with coefficients of 1.25 and 1.5 for the average and high level of competition, respectively. The decision on the application of an additional coefficient for points for promotion is made by the organizers of the competition and the members of the jury.
10. If the TOP-5 is reached, an additional 3000 points are awarded for each request, and if the TOP-1 is reached, an additional 5000 points are awarded for each request.
11. When calculating the results for the promotion, points are credited only for queries included in the TOP-10. The highest score will be received by a request with a frequency of more than or equal to 100, which reached the TOP-1 position during the competition.
12. The dynamics of the withdrawal to the TOP is estimated within 3 days from the date of filing an application for participation in the competition and within 3 days after the date of completion of the competition. In this case, the best values for 3 days at the start and 3 days at the end of the competition will be taken into account.
13. The results of the competition will be published on the website https://challenge.serpzilla.com/
Conditions for receiving a prize.
1. The prize shall be accrued to the winner’s Serpzilla account https://serpzilla.com/.
2. In the final distribution of prizes, only the project of the participant with the highest number of points will be taken into account (for several participants with several projects)
3. If several projects are promoted by several different people within the same Serpzilla account then all of them independently of each other can claim to receive a prize (for advertising agencies)
4. One participant can receive only 2 winnings. Winnings for a prize place and for a nomination can be summed up.